frontera energy stock

Learn more. Frontera Energy Corporation explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas in South America. FEC | Complete Frontera Energy Corp. stock news by MarketWatch. Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) employs 1,160 workers across the globe. Please log in to your account or sign up in order to add this asset to your watchlist. MarketBeat empowers individual investors to make better trading decisions by providing real-time financial data and objective market analysis. View the latest Frontera Energy Corp. (FECCF) stock price, news, historical charts, analyst ratings and financial information from WSJ. Want to see which stocks are moving? Their forecasts range from C$2.75 to C$11.00. Some of MarketBeat's past winning trading ideas have resulted in 5-15% weekly gains. Canadian oil stock Frontera Energy Corp. (TSX:FEC) is on sale today, making now the time to buy and profit from higher oil. Sign up for MarketBeat All Access to gain access to MarketBeat's full suite of research tools: You have already added five stocks to your watchlist. See what's happening in the market right now with MarketBeat's real-time news feed. View analysts' price targets for Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) or view Wall Street analyst' top-rated stocks. A hold rating indicates that analysts believe investors should maintain any existing positions they have in FEC, but not buy additional shares or sell existing shares. Get daily stock ideas top-performing Wall Street analysts. Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) has received a consensus rating of Hold. You may vote once every thirty days. 326 E 8th St #105, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 | [email protected] | (844) 978-6257 As of December 31, 2019, it had total proved plus probable reserves of 157.7 million barrels … Get the latest stock price for Frontera Energy Corporation (FEC), plus the latest news, recent trades, charting, insider activity, and analyst ratings. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar and Zacks Investment Research. Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) has a P/B Ratio of 0.57. View Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO)'s dividend history. Due to a projected decrease in earnings for Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO), their PEG ratio cannot be calculated. It is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas with operations focused in South America. Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) has received 57.14% “underperform” votes from our community. The company had revenue of $203.56 million for the quarter. The company can be reached via phone at 416-362-7735. Its operations include exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas reserves in … The common shares of Frontera Energy are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “FEC”. Company profile page for Frontera Energy Corp including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information Find the latest FRONTERA ENERGY CORPORATION (FEC.TO) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Frontera Energy Corp is a Canadian-based exploration and production company. Frontera holds a 33.3% farm-in interest in two blocks offshore Guyana with CGX Energy, Inc. (OTCPK:CGXEF), a Canadian-listed E&P company that owns the remaining 66.7% and happens to … MarketBeat does not provide financial advice and does not issue recommendations or offers to buy stock or sell any security. MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Frontera Energy Co. (FEC.TO) and other stocks.

Golf Club Of Georgia Membership Fees, Error: One Or More Pgp Signatures Could Not Be Verified!, Gotrax Xr Ultra Vs Xiaomi M365, Noida International University Assistant Professor Salary, Orbea Mx 50, Zack De La Rocha Today, Types Of Benchmarking Pdf, Assam Population By Religion, Chemical Properties Of Alkali Metals, Ice Box Canyon, Vegetarian Stuffed Potato Balls,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *